Call for abstracts
Interested participants from research institutes and industry are strongly encouraged to submit abstracts for ORAL presentations and/or POSTERS. Particularly students are encouraged to submit abstracts.
Submission deadline for oral presentations: 30 November 2020
Submission deadline for poster presentations: 1 May 2021
Rules for submission
- Abstracts must be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstracts must be submitted in English and shall not exceed 400 words.
- Abstracts will be accepted in Microsoft Word only.
- The Advisory Board will determine whether the abstract will be accepted for an oral presentation or a poster presentation, with consideration given to the author’s preference.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges the author’s acceptance for the abstract to be published in the book of abstracts.
- Presenting authors of abstracts must be registered and paid participants.
Posters will be displayed throughout the conference.